Larsen & Toubro Limited – Powai Works
- Implementation of over 80 Attendance Recording system using Mifare Contactless Smart card readers to mark attendance of 7000 employees scattered in a campus area of 23 Acers.
- To have some Card readers on LAN Network and areas were LAN point was not available to connect the readers on existing RS422 Communication Cable network.
- Supply of Mifare smart card Readers that can work on RS422 Communication cable as well as on TCP/IP network. Even though these two networks were intrinsically of different nature the readers could communicate to single software running on the central server. This was successfully implemented at their Powai Works.
Naval Dockyard – Mumbai
- To implement attendance recording system for 15000 civilian workforces, working in 43 centers, across an approximate campus area of 200 Acres.
- To collect & process the data centrally and make it available to all center managers within a span of 1 hr from the start of shift timing.
- Rugged swipe card readers – 74 in number were installed in the entire campus area. Each centre had their readers connected to their local PC and once the data was downloaded it was also automatically transferred to central server for further processing.
- At the central location WETOS – the web enabled software was running on their high-end servers and Oracle 9i database. The processing of IN & OUT punches of 15000 employees and data, applying all rules pertaining to late coming, OT, Comp off etc is successfully been carried out in less than 30 min.
ACC Limited, ACC Concrete Limited, Ambuja Cements Limited (Holcim Group)
- Implementing attendance recording system at 66 manufacturing units of Holcim group of companies comprising of ACC Limited, ACC Concrete Limited & Ambuja Cement Ltd located all across the country.
- Automatic sorting and uploading of only single IN and single OUT entry of all the employees to SAP system located at a central location in their respective Head Offices on a daily basis.
- Implemented Mifare based Contactless smart card readers at all the manufacturing units. Each location handles the card readers installed in their respective plant and generates daily reports, using customized WINARMS software. The reports generated are useful in job allocation of employees and their performance analysis.
- Developed the software module that does data processing of employees IN & OUT Punches and uploads only single IN & OUT per employee per day to SAP system.
Eviska has played an integral role to relieve the fear of lack of security by ushering in the state-of-the-art electronic surveillance systems, biometric security systems, fingerprint reader, tags, biometric fingerprint security equipments and other rfid and uhf based security systems for small, medium and large business establishments and projects and by delivering impeccable service regardless of the nature of the industry.